get involved / International Days to Support Children
Please see below for some special days, which help to draw attention to the plight of children in desperate need.
Why not learn about these important days at school and then do something special to fundraise for the most desperate children in South Africa:
- International Children's Day is 1st June.
- Universal Children's Day is 20th November.
- Human Rights Day is 10th December.
- World Poverty Day is 17th October.
- International Day of Families is 15th May.
For more information on any of these days or for ideas about fundraising on these special days please visit our fundraising pages for schools or contact: Kathi.Scott@nmcf.co.uk